''I HAVE A DREAM''

02:51 Unknown 0 Comments

With the fortitude borne with memories of woes of corruption, bloodshed, political meltdown and impoverishment, i stand at the peak of the Kilimanjaro to declare that ''I HAVE A DREAM!!.''
that my great ancestral black mother ''Africa'' would someday have her seeds united as  one, i dream of the united states of Africa.
I have dream that my terrorist siblings would convert their arms into plowshares and cultivate for bountiful transformations to come.
I do have a dream that i would one day walk through the streets of Capetown without having clubs fired at me. I someday i would journey through Italy and Brazil without being offered bananas of scorn.
My outstanding brother engineers would in few moments to come leave the class and banks and locate the factories and sites. My uncommon brothers who play to the admiration of the streets would someday find their way back to their nation's national squads and play to the admiration of the world. I have a dream that an African nation would lift the world's most acknowledged trophy come 2019 and further. I dream that the tears of my deceased siblings would trigger the rivers of change and arrest the hearts of men who administer with hideous missions. I have a dream that i would someday cross the borders of the west, without being branded a cheat. The future would definitely offer the 54 seeds of Africa the space to raise their heads in the affairs of this world. I have a dream that my 55 year-old black mother ''Nigeria'' with her fellow seeds would one day call the shots in the governing of this universe. I await your smiles of victory and jubilation so i urge you to work while men work that you may rest to reap when men would. Then we would look at our faces with great conviction and yell '' i'm proud to be an African'' i have a dream today.

0 comments:

Inspiring Africa 2015. Powered by Blogger.